The Foundation values programs and projects which:
- Give people the tools they need to help themselves
- Outline a well-planned approach with clear timelines and measureable outcomes
- Make a positive, long-term impact on individuals, neighborhoods, and communities served
- Encourage collaboration among agencies to maximize the impact of the grant
We are unable to fund the following:
- Organizations or projects not in Monroe or Yates Counties of New York State
- Non 501(c)(3) organizations
- Emergency funding
- Local chapters of national health-related organizations
- Private schools
- Projects by individuals
- Religious projects
Please take the time to ensure your program or project matches these guidelines.
Applications which do not meet these guidelines will automatically be declined.