Grantees are required to report their outcomes of the project/program within one year of grant award, unless otherwise stated in the award notification letter.
Complete the Report Form, based on the plans and outcomes stated in the application.
- Grants over $6,000 require all sections of the form
- Grants up to $6,000 do not require the Logic Model section of the form
Submit your report
A hard copy of your report may be submitted by mail or dropped off in person to the Foundation Office. See Let’s Keep in Touch for office hours and location.
- (new!) Hard copies may be printed double-sided
- Do not use staples
(new!) An electronic copy of your report may be submitted by email according to these instructions:
- Submit only one file, in pdf format
- Organize the pages as listed in the report instructions (page 1 of the form)
- Create the file from digital originals. Avoid scanning printed pages, if possible. Any scanned pages must be neat and legible
- Minimize the file size if needed. (Adobe Acrobat’s “Optimize PDF” tool has a “Reduce File Size” function) File size may not exceed 1 MB
- Send the file as an email attachment to the Foundation Office email
- If you do not receive a confirmation email within five business days, contact the Foundation Office
The Foundation Office is not able to provide technical support for electronic report submission.